This pop-up will appear when you start the program for the first time:
Note: The program will save your settings for future operations. The prompt will NOT appear every time the program runs.
- Plug in the Eon™ and all of its components.
- Open on the Eon™ software and select the correct COM port.
- Click the Setup button and open the Setup Menu.
- Select the material and make sure the Density and Z-Factor is correct and save layer.
- Switch to the Device Parameters tab.
- Select the correct Crystal Frequency, Tooling Factor, and name the log file, alpha values, and filter.
- Press the update parameters button.
- Press FINISH when all changes are saved